Weddings are a time of giving, and there are many chances to shower the bride-to-be with memorable gifts, one of those being the bridal shower. Looking for some ideas of good gifts that will have her smiling from ear to ear? Check out this list of some of the top trending gifts for brides this year. I have gifted these to some 2020 brides myself, and I must say they were a hit!
1. Custom Mrs Clutch. I have definitely been seeing these all over social media. I gifted myself one (lol), and another bride-to-be, and plan to use it for my bridal shower and wedding rehearsal dinner. You can get one that simply says Mrs. or make it even more personalized and get their new last name! This gift is a hit. There are several places that sell these, I got mine from Etsy.
2. Bride Swimwear. These swimsuits are so on trend now with many bridal parties traveling to warmer areas for their Bachelorette weekends. There are so many variations of Mrs swimsuits, and there are even matching bridesmaids suits if you want to match the blushing bride-to-be. These are also offered many places, one of my favorite bride and wife companies Wedding Favorites has just released some great ones!
3. Bride Hair Pins. I love these rhinestone hair pins that have come into style. There are many different variations, but you can get your bride one that says Mrs as well. These make great accessories for all the wedding events, and the bride will definitely love these!
4. Mrs Beanie Hat. This is a great practical gift that your future Mrs will want to wear all the time. They come in different colors, and the Mrs is bedazzled, which makes for a nice touch. She will be stylin’ in the cold weather for sure!
5. Custom Mrs Apron. For the bride who loves to cook, this can be a great gift for her to make meals in once she becomes a Mrs.
6. Mrs Beach Bag. This is a great gift for the bride to use on her honeymoon if she is going to a location with a beach, it can also be used to carry the things that she needs during her wedding weekend. There are many variations of this, here is just one that you could purchase.
There are so many more gift ideas out there, just do a quick google search, or go to Etsy and type in gifts for the bride. Happy gift hunting!
*I do not own the rights to any of the photos used in this post.